Assists the Language Arts Teachers shadowing students who need additional language support to prepare them for High School.
- This teacher may collaborate with homeroom teachers and other staff members who work with this age range. Working as a team permits greater one-on-one teaching, and small group work.
- We only have one group per grade. Class sizes vary but the majority are between 26-30 students.
- In his or her role as a teacher the person acts as a mentor for his/her groups. The teacher should show concern for students’ academic and personal needs, coordinating meetings with other members of staff, the coordinators and parents when necessary.
- This position includes responsibilities in the After-school program; where academic help reinforces individual success.
- Teachers may opt to work in other after-school activities (team sports, music & theater groups, ecology group etc.) if so desired.
• Bachelors in education or related field.
Minimum 2 years giving classes or jobs related to the education area.
Nivel Jerárquico: Empleado
Estudio Mínimo Necesario: Grado Terciario Completo
Áreas de estudio:
Edad: Desde 25 Hasta 45 Años