As a bilingual school in a small island we purposely introduced World Geography to our students during 5th to 8th grades, as a way for our students to develop a world view. This program is followed by the High School World History program. We hope that the skills taught in Junior High and High school prepare young minds to be analytical and knowledgeable about the world today and make connections between current affairs and the major historical events.
• Teach students about global history.
• Discuss important figures, dates, and events that have shaped our modern world.
• Create instructional resources for use in the classroom.
• Plan, prepare and deliver instructional activities
• Create positive educational climate for students to learn in.
• Meet course and school-wide student performance goals.
• Participate in ongoing training sessions.
• Create lesson plans and modify accordingly throughout the year.
• Maintain grade books.
• Grade papers and perform other administrative duties as needed.
• Create projects designed to enhance lectures.
• Read and stay abreast of current topics in education.
• Create lesson plans.
• Utilize various curriculum resources.
• Integrate competencies, goals, and objectives into lesson plans.
• Bachelor’s degree in education or history.
• One year of prior teaching experience.
Nivel Jerárquico: Empleado
Estudio Mínimo Necesario: Postgrado - Master - Doctorado Completo
Áreas de estudio:
Edad: Desde 30 Hasta 55 Años